Surface : Powder coated Price:USD1.0/kg
Flow Through Racking also called gravity racking.It is different with static system such as drive in racking.Using gravity as the free power source, the system cuts order picking labor costs up to 75% over static systems.
How does the flow through rack works?
Carton or Pallets load from back of the racking and selected from the front. When first carton was pick up,the following one will reach the first one’s position automatically by the gravity. It is work in first-in/first out (FIFO) principle, ideal for fast moving or date-sensitive product,such as food industry.
Usually flow through rack is suitable for plastic box or carton thus the space usage by 50%. It’s widely used in warehouse and assembly workshop as well as distribute center.
1. The spacing between each level can be adjustable.
2. The recommend spacing is cargo height + 200mm.
3. No limit length of carton quantity or density
4. Easy installation
5. It work according to first in last out principle.
6. Size and capacity of flow through racking can be customized.